Get a free giffgaff Sim Hi there...: TVB series 2011, who have we seen the most?

Sunday 2 October 2011

TVB series 2011, who have we seen the most?

I grew up watching TVB and I still am, but this year especially I have been noticing that the same actors and actresses have been appearing in lots of different series.

So I decided to go through the series that have aired and the next few that are to be aired and typed down the main and main-ish characters.

Next I copied the names into a word cloud generator (Wordle) which shows the most common words as the biggest words. So in the picture, the bigger the name, the more the number of series that the actress/ actor has appeared in this year.

So for actors we've seen Michael most this year, and Kate for actresses. I thought I'd seen Kate loads this year. I wasn't wrong!

No comments: